This post may contain affiliate links, if you'll purchase a product, we may earn some commission without extra cost to your pocket. Thanks for supporting.
Media Interviews and TV
- Interviewed 3 times by the BBC – the video of one interview has been viewed over 50,000 times on YouTube.
- Interviewed by over 40 separate international media outlets in 2012 ranging from Chile to the US and Australia to China.
- Interviewed by over 20 UK and Swiss media outlets in 2012.
- Appeared as a celebrity guest on ‘A League of their Own’ the top rated Sky 1 sports show in UK.
- Invited to appear in AgeUK TV advert.
- Invited to appear in Silbermond video “Für Dich Schlägt mein Herz”
- Invited to fly to the US to appear in a 1 hour juicer infomercial
- Invited to speak at EAHSA European Conference as a keynote speaker in Malta in September.
- Invited to speak at TEDx Zurich, live in front of 450 people and on the internet to over 2 million people.
- Invited to speak as a keynote speaker at the International Conference on Active Aging in Glasgow in August.
- Invited to speak at an international gathering of Leaseplan Supply Services Employees
- Invited to become a judge on the ‘60over60’ panel for Help Age International
- Invited to become a celebrity Ambassador for the Alzheimer’s’ Society
Sporting achievements in 2012
- Won 3 gold medals at the World Masters Rowing Regatta in Duisburg
- Won World Strenflex title for the 3rd time in May